16 September 2019
Twitter Int. Dublin
“How to use the Alexander Technique to deliver a presentation with more ease, confidence and conscious control.”
Body Awareness, Body Mapping and Breathing:
- Learn to observe and develop inner and outer awareness that can positively affect our bodies
- Examine posture and learn how our physicality can affect us mentally
- Discover grounding yourself before and during your presentation
- Learn about the importance of breath when delivering a presentation and experience the impact of improved breathing when giving a presentation
- Build awareness of how to use the breath to calm and develop confidence when speaking in public
In addition this course will provide:
An introduction of ‘Constructive Rest’ with individual hands-on guidance and
take-home learning for further practice at work and home. Practical strategies for creating sustainable change and a ‘go-to-5 step-process’ to apply when
“HOW TO SIT WELL AT YOUR DESK”
“Lunch & Learn”
A 6-week program designed to help participants:
(I can design programs tailored to your needs)
- Practical strategies for creating sustainable change
- Coordinate themselves in regards to their posture and sitting at a desk
- Focus and alter stress-levels and improve energy-levels
- Help participants to be aware of themselves, their body-ergonomics, their environment at work and in everyday life.
Week 1 “How to sit well at your desk.”
Week 2 “Don’t loose your head.”
Week 3 “Creating space inside & outside.”
Week 4 “Practical strategies for creating change.”
Week 5 “Minimal effort for optimal results.”
Week 6 “Dealing with stress and pressure.”
Through explorations and mindful observation, we’ll explore the idea of habit and its prevalence in the way we use our whole selves in our daily activities such as walking, sitting, standing, lifting and working at a computer and more.
Included a guided talk through audio and weekly mini recordings to practice at your desk. You’ll leave with sustainable self-care skills you then can use anytime and anywhere.
Maximum 6-14 students per class.
“Great to have AlexanderTechnique teacher Michaela Wohlgemuth into Carzone … We all a foot taller and much more at ease!” L. Synnott